3800 Highway 34 , c/o 500 East Capitol Ave., Pierre, SD, 57501, US
This survey helps South Dakota's Aging and Disability Resource Center, Dakota at Home, further improve the service customers receive when they call our phone number for information, referrals, and assistance.
1. When calling ‘Dakota at Home’ was your call answered by a ‘staff member’ or by ‘voicemail’?
2. If your call reached voicemail, how much time passed before you received a call back?
3. On whose behalf did you call?
4. Would you say the Dakota at Home staff you talked with was knowledgeable and shared helpful information about the available services?
5. Would you say the Dakota at Home staff you spoke with explained the services and resources available?
6. Were you satisfied with the service provided on your call to Dakota at Home?